This is awesome!!
We are now a partner with SkyWest Airlines through their Pathway Program. Students who meet the requirements may apply to become a pilot cadet. If selected, students will receive unmatched opportunities to interact with SkyWest pilots, and they’ll gain experience that will help them as they transition to becoming a commercial pilot.
SkyWest pilot cadets enjoy:
- Increased seniority within their ground school class.
- An employee number at SkyWest Airlines and credit for time as a cadet for the purposes
of benefit eligibility and company seniority.
- Opportunities to interact with and receive mentorship from SkyWest pilots.
- Leisure travel privileges at the time the cadet has met minimum qualifications to become a first officer and within 30 days of starting SkyWest ground school.
- A guaranteed final interview for a first officer position at SkyWest Airlines.
- Must have a CFI License
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Hold a commercial multi-engine and instrument pilot certificate
- Hold a current First Class Medical
- No more than three failed check rides (stage checks do not apply)
- Organizational skills and advanced ability to multi task
- Communication skills, both orally and in writing
Aerotech Aviation CFI’s may click here to apply.